Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ST (clap clap) BE (clap clap) ST (clap clap) BE (clap mother fucking clap)

So, Ginger keeps asking me to blog for STBE12. I've kind of dropped the ball on the blogging part, but that in no way means I haven't been thinking of, preparing for and nearly peeing my pants with excitement over this year's upcoming EVENT OF THE YEAR!!! Finishing touches were made to my white trash outfit last night and the red hats nongiant and I bought are simply FABULOUS! I'm hoping my Books of Mormons get to the hotel on time (I ordered through Amazon and it said they would be arriving on Friday so I called the Plaza and they were more than willing to accomodate my religious needs!). I have to work right now and can't really focus because of all the excitement brewing in the air (and my stupid idea to get an add shot to my coffee this morning is making this GIANT waaay too hyper). So, if anyone reads this, enjoy the little link I leave below because it's gonna be a DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY kinda weekend!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA&feature=list_other&playnext=1&list=SP08FD35E184A24E7F

No comments: