Saturday, April 3, 2010

STBE hotel shopping

Feel free to start hunting for bargain basement hotel rates. Sign up for the Priceline rewards program (apparently, I did at some point) and maybe you'll get a $30 credit to be used on a 3 night stay. You get a $10 credit added to whatever you bid on a hotel room. It's good through May 23, so I was thinking I might use it to upgrade us to the Golden Nugget. It's easy to find on Priceline (which never lets you see which hotel you're bidding on until after you've successfully booked) because it's the only 4 star hotel downtown. I got shut down at a $34 bid (technically $44 with the $10 per night credit), so I'm gonna try again when the regular rates go down a bit.

2 comments:

Emmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V McIntyre said...

I didn't know about them until I got the email today!