Monday, August 31, 2009

My Most "Mature" STBE Ever

Here's a rundown of Sunday - We took the longest Deuce ride ever. It stopped everywhere for at least 5 minutes, whether it needed to or not. Gabe was angry. and hungry. We got off at New York New York and decided to walk to the Buffet at the 'Bur, which was much better than the one at Main Street Station. I didn't find my Gladiator this time, but we made our way to Rum Jungle and found our McSteamy look-alike bartender. We asked for three Volcanos and he said "Oh, you guys know about those!?!" That drink was definitely not WEAK!

After a much needed nap, we went to Tony Roma's for dinner and I ordered the steak and lobster special. I was ready to get Binhligerent, but was starting to feel a little sick from the mystery steak. Everyone called it a night early, and I didn't have my sausage burrito until this morning. It reminded me of last year's STBE, so I threw it away after having two bites. Good times this year...it was nice to see that there were other people who were more deucefaced than I was.

No comments: