Friday, August 14, 2009

Kate wigs...

I was telling Lundy that I was upset about the Kate Gosselin wigs not being available until October (you can pre-order, but they won't ship until 10/10) and she asked what my backup plan was. My first thought was to look for some cheap Ed Hardy (or equivalent douchey knockoff)shirts, but then thought, "I only have one fatsuit, and I don't really want to pack it or smell it after wearing it in Vegas in August."

Then I came up with a brilliant idea! Go get a long blonde wig and go to town on the back of it with some scissors! Lundy then reminded me of the Barbie incident: when I was younger, my sisters and I played with Barbies all the time. We lost the Ken doll, so we thought that we could perform a sex change on one of the millions of Barbies we had not lost. Needless to say, we learned a lesson about doll hair that day. But we didn't stop there, we chopped her boobs off, too, only to find that she was hollow. We taped (yes, taped) the boobs back on (with scotch tape), and I came up with the genius plan to glue the hair onto a small easter egg half to fashion it into some sort of wig helmet. Our mother was not pleased, but it's one of the funniest things I remember doing with my sisters.

Anyhoo, after that warning, I looked up "make a Kate Gosselin wig" and found this link. I think this could be a fun group project! Everyone, go out and buy a cheap blonde wig, and we'll chop and spike up the backs of them in the hotel room!

Because I'm bored, here's a diagram of this excellent plan:

No comments: