Saturday, August 11, 2012

Crisis averted!!!

My red hat lady stuff has been found and it was exactly where I thought it was (at my sister's house - she moved and took her stuff out of storage and I told her I thought she might have taken it by mistake. She insisted she didn't, but I got a text today saying she found it). Of course in the meantime I went and replaced just about everything, so now I have a ton of extra stuff.

Everything was replaceable, but I was really upset when I realized that my red hat lady mardi gras beads that Kim bought me for my birthday were missing with the rest of the stuff. So glad it's been found (even though it was where I said it was like a month ago!).

In other news: I am so excited for this trip! I have a job interview on Wednesday, then on Thursday morning I take off for the big trip!

No comments: